• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are you ready for your CIE results :/ ?

Reaction score
i expect A* in add maths; n i maybe had smthin quite good at science too!
the rest of the subjects aren't so important so i don't really care too much...
prays goin on every night :D OMG JUST 7 MORE DAYS!

yeah! 7 dayss... and that's what freaking me outtt right now :/

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm an AS-Level student but just thought I'd drop by & share what I felt after giving MY IGCSEs. Even though at the time I thought I had my exams alright, I was plagued by fear throughout the months. As the result day neared by, I knew I was going to get all Cs. The feeling was VERY strong. However, I ended up with As & A*s alhamdulillah! So everyone, don't worry, just pray to Allah & surely He will help you :) Best of Luck to everyone!

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm an AS-Level student but just thought I'd drop by & share what I felt after giving MY IGCSEs. Even though at the time I thought I had my exams alright, I was plagued by fear throughout the months. As the result day neared by, I knew I was going to get all Cs. The feeling was VERY strong. However, I ended up with As & A*s alhamdulillah! So everyone, don't worry, just pray to Allah & surely He will help you :) Best of Luck to everyone!

thanks buddy

Reaction score
I'm very nervous bros !!!! I just keep counting down to that day. Actually, I expects A* in Math but for the rest I don't really care much, just not below B would be okay with me.
Me 2. I hope i can get A* in Maths n Biology .(InsaAllah)

Reaction score
I'm very nervous bros !!!! I just keep counting down to that day. Actually, I expects A* in Math but for the rest I don't really care much, just not below B would be okay with me.
Allah is most Beneficial most Loving and most Merciful... therefore Allah will help us all in obtaining v,good results Ameen.. so pls hv strong faith and hope. Allah will help us..

Reaction score
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS !! I PRESENT TO YOU THE #PRIME TIME PLAYAS ! #MONEY MAKING SCHOLARS ! #MILLIONS OF DOLLASSSS ! THE PRIME TIME PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

MTH

Reaction score
I'm confused about the time. Let say if I'm in Canada how many hours left until I could see my result ???