• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

are you tensed for ur result?

Reaction score
^^^ Well I was very well prepared for physics, but the paper wasn't of my type ;)
Indeed, some A2 stuff also came :eek:

Reaction score
ahah your case is somewhat like mine. Well everything will be clear in a few days. *gulp*

Reaction score
not at all tensed! cuz i never expect something from "results"

Reaction score
Not Tensed.. But I wish ke something that happened during 1734 in England.. i wish it happens again.. During 1734, After 2nd August, the next date was 14th August... because their calender was behind the standard Medieval calendar..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
8as4as said:
Not Tensed.. But I wish ke something that happened during 1734 in England.. i wish it happens again.. During 1734, After 2nd August, the next date was 14th August... because their calender was behind the standard Medieval calendar..

:eek: :D :eek:
Very Funny!!

Reaction score
8as4as said:

wah!! bari technique mari hai putt!! :mrgreen:

neways, except for FM, m not at all tensed.. :D

Reaction score
tensed about only about my chem practical........
other were awsum.........
alhmadulillah

Reaction score
intel1993 said:
alhmadulillah

a frend of mine had a U in pract in AS lvl, bt his overall grade was A.....means dat if ur practical went bad and other pprs were some gud, then A is guaranteed!! :)

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
intel1993 said:
alhmadulillah

a frend of mine had a U in pract in AS lvl, bt his overall grade was A.....means dat if ur practical went bad and other pprs were some gud, then A is guaranteed!! :)

Seriously??!? :eek: Hurray!! :D

Reaction score
me too worried abt chem practical...INSHALLAH gud will happen..amen

Reaction score
@mista lova lova............... thanx 4 giving the info..............n yeah alhamdulillah p1 n p2 were awsum...............

tension somehow released............

Reaction score
n btw mista lova lova as very little tyme left 4 the results so just give predicted grade threshold for the papers......

Reaction score
Maryem Ali said:
Seriously??!? :eek: Hurray!! :D

yeah!! no tensions.. :D

intel1993 said:
n btw mista lova lova as very little tyme left 4 the results so just give predicted grade threshold for the papers......

lol.....man, i aint any CIE inside guy to tell that... :p
i can just pray that i comes as a wholesome good to everyone.. :)

Reaction score
godd! its really burn my heart this result thing..as im in the final A2, the tense grow harder than u ever imagine.. :cry:

Reaction score
OoH Lala yup feeling a little tensed. i just wish, some miracle happens and i hit a 6!!! mje bangla nai mangta, mercidez nai mangta , heavy bike nai mangta. humko mangta 6az :). . .best of luck to all , i hope n pray we all get our desired results ! ! BEWARE: 32 HOURZ TO GO NOW 4 THE RESUL HEHEHAHA hope i dnt get a shocker :(

Reaction score
Anything A or A* but no B,C,D,E,U
hoping For the best but something getting worse in my brain :(