• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS/A Level Sociology help needed urgently

Reaction score
Helo guys i have recently apted for Sociology in my A.levels so i really need some help..and plz tell me that how should i start ths subject mean which book firstly i should us at present i have only one book of A.level sociology which is endorsed by cambride so plz if anyone have some notes of ths subject so if would be really thankful to u...plz help me out urgently..

Reaction score
yawr plz check ths every link has an error means it's not opening so plz anymore help..if u have! :(

Reaction score
ya now that's works..:) but can u tell me that is there any pastpaers avaible in the market except that are avaible on xtremepapers i mean any pastpapers of sociology written by any writer!!

Reaction score
:) I just started with AS so i really don't have any idea about the past papers. But i think you should try the ones solved by cambridge examiners and not redspots cuz they are wayy too misleading !!

Reaction score
I am starting with the cambridge endorsed books btw !! The black one !! My tchr said there's another but well, we wont use it ri8 now !! :)
And yeah, welcome !! :D

Reaction score
use the cambridge endorsed book but as well as haralombos...the former doesnt contain all the material, using info from the other will allow you to ace through exams for you would have greater material.although u would need to to improve analysis>>

i did it in about 1.5 months and got B..so u could manage an A if u study over 6 months

good luck :beer:

Reaction score
thnx man and plz tell me that how to attept those 25 marks questions in paper1 i mean is there any written pastpapers of sociology bocoz in mark schemes there is only very concise answer...hope u understand my question....