• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS/A-Levels

In Which Standard Is It More Easier To Achieve A Good Grade?

• Total voters
Reaction score
as is first year of alevels and a2 is secound...their overall cumulative marks then represent the grade you get :)..some subject like sociology psychology chemistry as is easy and some subject like business studies economics maths their a2 is tough majority of time a2 is tough..cheers

Reaction score
as is first year of alevels and a2 is secound...their overall cumulative marks then represent the grade you get :)..some subject like sociology psychology chemistry as is easy and some subject like business studies economics maths their a2 is tough majority of time a2 is tough..cheers
I got 3 B's in AS level in bio, chem & physics! Would I be able to turn them into an A easily????

Reaction score
Am getting 100% in most past papers for Eco AS, but for A2, I'm achieving a B average, and many Cs.
Definitely A2 for eco and business studies is harder; for geo, AS seems quite a bit tougher than the A2 though...