• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS & A2 Biology Notes

Reaction score
The anxiety levels creeping up as August approaches :eek:.............anyways just wanted to share a message I received from sir hasham yesterday. He will be starting A level bio tuitions in mid august. In case any of you (livin in karachi) are interested in taking A-level bio tuitions, dont miss this opportunity. Having studied frm him, I can vouch for him on any day :).....u dont find many graduates from aga khan teaching a levels! And trust me hell go out lengths to help you out in any way he possibly can.....and the bonus thing is that if your batch irritates him enough to prepare you for Aga khan, hell squeeze n time to help you with it :p

Best of luck fr your results! nd pray for me too:)

Reaction score
Hi.....ill try uploading all the notes as soon as i possibly can. Im in A2 so will have to find all the AS ones which I had last year......will be able to find them hopefully. I do have some which I am uploading here.
You wont find a better resource to prepare than this for CIE A Levels!
Best of Luck!
Hey please upload A2 notes including applications ones please?