• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS ACCOUNTING P12.... howd it go??

Reaction score
okay hold on, yeah they are ADDED, not subtracted, i get confused in this, sorry about that

Reaction score
lol i'd rather not say, i get all confused in this kind of question :p
Lol what'd you do for the debtors 80 - 100? And the what about the online trader shiz? I did historic cost but I have a feeling it was materiality you know cause like what's material for the trader (recording the cost) might not be material for his friend or whoever it was?

Reaction score
Lol what'd you do for the debtors 80 - 100? And the what about the online trader shiz? I did historic cost but I have a feeling it was materiality you know cause like what's material for the trader (recording the cost) might not be material for his friend or whoever it was?

which debtors are you talking about? which question?
I did historic cost for that too. It should be historic cost.

Reaction score
which debtors are you talking about? which question?
I did historic cost for that too. It should be historic cost.
You know the one that said debtors days went from 80 to 100 and the total revenue remained same. And it had options profit margines increased and factoring of debts and and debtors were having cash issues or something

Reaction score
You know the one that said debtors days went from 80 to 100 and the total revenue remained same. And it had options profit margines increased and factoring of debts and and debtors were having cash issues or something

ooh that one, some major customers were having liquidity problems, pretty sure about that

Reaction score
Whats the answer for the debtors one? Cash flow problems right?
And the suspense account was discount stuff yeah, coz mostly we get such questions to correct the errors, so then suspense accounts are opened isnt it??

Reaction score
And the suspense account was discount stuff yeah, coz mostly we get such questions to correct the errors, so then suspense accounts are opened isnt it??

yes, some major customers were having cash flow problems
and as for the suspense one i feel it was C, interest one, not the discount one

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
Suspense account one was not the discount one because it said discount allowed had been credited but discount received had to be credited which means the trial balance will still balance because discount received account is credited. So I did C the bank interest shiz

Reaction score
Ohhhh nooo!! Now I am not gonna follow my alerts, they show me my mistakes :( :( Sooo many mistakes? How could I? :(