• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS and A level help needed!

Reaction score
I'm sort of flustered about this AS and A level thing so I'd really appreciate it if someone could clear out this doubt for me :)

So in a couple of countries ,if forexample I took chemistry AS last year and decided not to continue with chem in A2 , and instead took IT AS in my senior year, these 2 ASs' add up to one full A level. So I wanted to know how will the final mark appear as , as these are 2 different subjects which add up to one A level subject.

Anyone got any idea ?

Reaction score
I'm sort of flustered about this AS and A level thing so I'd really appreciate it if someone could clear out this doubt for me :)

So in a couple of countries ,if forexample I took chemistry AS last year and decided not to continue with chem in A2 , and instead took IT AS in my senior year, these 2 ASs' add up to one full A level. So I wanted to know how will the final mark appear as , as these are 2 different subjects which add up to one A level subject.

Anyone got any idea ?
i dont think it can be considered as full A level. it will be considered as 2 seperate AS levels. why u dont just post this query on cie's website. im sure they will guide u in best way