• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS apllied ICT pratical 2011 may/june date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when is it guys? please i need to know, is it on 22nd march, if soo, i am DOOMED, i thought i had almsot 2 weeks!

PLEAse help me out ihere, AS not IG:s AS DATE PLEASE

Reaction score
hey i have my exam on the 25th... i hope u did well i heard excell didnt come... can u please tell me if it waz hard or not im freaking out!! any info wld be helpfull like what hard stuff is there and whether or not MS publisher is coming ... THANK YOU!! BEST OF LUCK I HOPE U ACED IT!! :D

Reaction score
wait which skool are u in ?? and which country??
i knw in dxb cambrigde is on the 22nd!! and queen international skwl is on the 25th as well as westminister...

Reaction score
we're having on the 24th ! ppl who did it b4 .........please give the info !!!!! ... i heard the word document is is some 400 to 500 words

Reaction score
hey guys, I am from Saudi Arabia, and I am talking abut AS level, that GCE i think
and our practical is on 27th!

i am really hoping its just EXCEL not access! i hate access!

Reaction score
yeah ! and btw which country are u in ? and ur question on the fact that ms publisher is on the paper scared me ? coz the text book does guide certain tasks on publisher....someone who has given the practical please clear the confusion !!!!!

Reaction score
plz does any one have supporting files for may 2011 because I heard that some schools will be examined before my.
PLZ help me if u can because I really need to success.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
lutuf93 said:
plz does any one have supporting files for may 2011 because I heard that some schools will be examined before my.
PLZ help me if u can because I really need to success.
You need to succeed via cheating? :ugeek:
Not a good idea!
This is last warning. After this, anyone found discussing this topic (Paper leakage) will be banned from XPF!

Topic Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.