• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Reaction score
Thank you so much.
But what are these values written in the marking scheme? i dont really get those.From where did they get 28/29.

And when finding the value on the stage micrometer,why did you take it as 10 units,not 3mm?
Because 20 is at 0 and 30 at 9. Therefore 30-20=10 corresponds to 9.
2wbxcgm.jpg

And I myself don't understand the table in the mark scheme, heh. I only checked the final answer and it matched the one I got, so I guess the method I used is correct.

Reaction score
alright, so i saw that my teacher was preparing bunsen burners and microscopes, so that means, food test and a microscope specimen, i hope that enzyme stool doesnt come :/

Reaction score
Because 20 is at 0 and 30 at 9. Therefore 30-20=10 corresponds to 9.
2wbxcgm.jpg

And I myself don't understand the table in the mark scheme, heh. I only checked the final answer and it matched the one I got, so I guess the method I used is correct.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm gratefull.
But one last thingg. Do we always take the values on the stage micrometer as 10,20,30,etc?

Reaction score
ya gt sum! be familiar wit stem n root (both dicot n monocot) for da slide!!
food tst: reducing sugar, starch n protein!
bt hav an idea of evrythn else too!!

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm gratefull.
But one last thingg. Do we always take the values on the stage micrometer as 10,20,30,etc?
No problem.
If you look at the picture again, there are 10 divisions between 2 and 3. That means between the 3 and 2, there's 10 units (because you have to count all the lines).

Reaction score
a question related to algae and enzymes that came in one of the pastpapers.. i dont know which year..
will be significant..
if someone knows such type of
question..please share

Reaction score
No problem.
If you look at the picture again, there are 10 divisions between 2 and 3. That means between the 3 and 2, there's 10 units (because you have to count all the lines).
OHH okay,got it now,thanks again!

Reaction score