• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Reaction score
atleast give me some credit mate... :p
i was wondering the same thing cuz initially u posted it :) but i hope u r a 100% sure cuz if food test doesnt come and something else does(serial dilution or whatever) than i am screwed...u r sure rite? i need motivation

Reaction score
guys, what do they mean by first sign of colour change.. for example in reducing sugar test, the first sign is green??
Someone please answer this!
When they say you have to time for the colour change, do we have to time for the permanent colour change or the first sign of colour change? in food tests?

Reaction score
M/J/10/32 Q1 is about dicot root. Check it out. Amd lemme know how to draw it properly to gain 6 marks.

Reaction score
What about magnification part? Is it coming? If yes, then kindly explain how to find it.

Reaction score
What about magnification part? Is it coming? If yes, then kindly explain how to find it.
Magnification is equall to drawing over actual
Sometimes examiner gives magnification and a diagram
So messure the length this lenght in in cm convert to micrometer and divide by magnification to find actual lenght

Reaction score
i was wondering the same thing cuz initially u posted it :) but i hope u r a 100% sure cuz if food test doesnt come and something else does(serial dilution or whatever) than i am screwed...u r sure rite? i need motivation

i will be more screwed then u... :p

well umm yeah.. m very sure... :)

Reaction score
When they say you have to time for the colour change, do we have to time for the permanent colour change or the first sign of colour change? in food tests?
the first chnge is whn blue colour chnges frm blue to green....

Reaction score

For serial dilution do check P34 of May/June 2012. Last year. You never know what might come up. I suck at making dilutions and concentrations. :p

Reaction score
and is there a post where all the errors in different experiments is written. can somebdy plzz tell me

Reaction score

Benedict solution is blue in colour. If a reducing sugar is present, the solution will gradually turn through green, yellow and orange to brick red as the insoluble copper (I) sulfate forms a precipitate.