• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Reaction score
Just make sure you give a quick review. Don't panic if something unexpected comes up. If you panic, you'll totally ruin the practical. Personal experience. :p
Oh i know !!! I have ruined things due to nervousness before but what can i do my nerves are not in control it smy first CIE AS practical tomorrow very first !!!!!!

Reaction score
OMG THESE ARE TOO GOOD (Y) thanks :)
You're welcome. I thought people read those. :eek: I always take all the material with me to the examination. I am in group B unfortunately so have ample time to read notes. I'll print them early in the morning and study them at the center. :p

Reaction score
P
Oh i know !!! I have ruined things due to nervousness before but what can i do my nerves are not in control it smy first CIE AS practical tomorrow very first !!!!!!
Majority of the people I've known screw up their practicals. Nervousness and panic will ruin it. Be calm. And pray that I don't panic as well. :p

Reaction score
G
Good luck Z.A.M i hope you do good. I am not an expert but I would suggest you to not look at what others are doing and give full cncentration to your work. Because every minute counts. (Y) And dont feel like its a cie prac just feel like its normal practical class and you wont be nervous. .... May be :p

Reaction score
G
Good luck Z.A.M i hope you do good. I am not an expert but I would suggest you to not look at what others are doing and give full cncentration to your work. Because every minute counts. (Y) And dont feel like its a cie prac just feel like its normal practical class and you wont be nervous. .... May be :p

Thanks for the advice good luck to you too (Y)

Reaction score
Our teacher always says : Beta P1,2 acha kar lou, P3 me U b aa jae jo final grade A ay jae ga.. Thats what i keep telling myself to stay calm :D
Anyways, all the best everybody! Lets hope the practical goes easy on us.. :)

Reaction score
Our teacher always says : Beta P1,2 acha kar lou, P3 me U b aa jae jo final grade A ay jae ga.. Thats what i keep telling myself to stay calm :D
Anyways, all the best everybody! Lets hope the practical goes easy on us.. :)
A to aa jaaye magar baakion may A aaye. Wohi laina muskil hay. :p

Reaction score
stomat1b.jpg

For this diagram..what exactly is the guard cell? I mean does it include the yellow region surrounding each pair of guard cells??

Reaction score
these are the possible structures they can ask...

Attachments

• 20130520_215436.jpg
    20130520_215436.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 159