• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Reaction score
yaro itni khap kis cheez ki ha.......vo na to mushkil labelling karvatay hainOR na he XEROPHYTES PLASMOLYSIS mai sai kuch ana ha.......believe me isko apny lye khud tough mat bnao!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, might benefit you too
-Ok so when we add 1cm3 HCL to 2cm3 test solution and boil
-we add Sodium hydrogen carbonate after to neutralise..
QUESTION: how much Sodium hydrogen carbonate??? Volume?

Reaction score
Ho
How was your P2?
Not as good as my expectations :p lol not that im relaxed about the remaining papers or anything, but with only hours left before the paper, theres not much u can prepare, not much u can do except for telling yourself to calm down, so yeah.. :)

Reaction score
in high power diagram if we see nucleus and its stained so do we draw the chromatin threads. And if we see nucleolus so do we draw the nucleus?

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, might benefit you too
-Ok so when we add 1cm3 HCL to 2cm3 test solution and boil
-we add Sodium hydrogen carbonate after to neutralise..
QUESTION: how much Sodium hydrogen carbonate??? Volume?
Its not specified.We'd be given a ph indicator and we'll have to keep adding the Nahco3 in small amounts and test them with the ph indicator till the pH returns to neutral.

Reaction score
lol.Np
From what i've heard.We'd be given a ph paper :s not sure though. But it will have range of colours for every pH.And the end point (point of neutralisation) would probably green.

Right!

Another confusion if you'd be kind enought to help is with the biuret test! (w/NaOH)
-We add 2cm3 test sol. To a test tube
-1cm3 NaOH
-AND add CuSo4 and i read "drop by drop"
How much of CuSo4??

Reaction score
Right!

Another confusion if you'd be kind enought to help is with the biuret test! (w/NaOH)
-We add 2cm3 test sol. To a test tube
-1cm3 NaOH
-AND add CuSo4 and i read "drop by drop"
How much of CuSo4??
all ive read is just a few drops.. not the exact number..