• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology P1 MCQs Preparation Thread

Reaction score
Feel free to discuss your bio p1 doubts here......and we go through each paper from 2002 towards 2011 and discuss the "hard" MCQs of each paper (or all if time isn't an issue)? This would be much better and organized rather than, say, having 5 different people posting different MCQs every minute making it hard to answer every one (idea by leosco1995 in the physics mcq thread:))
Further suggestions are welcome:)

Reaction score
Whats the best way to get prepared for MCQ besides completing all the past papers? :D

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where can I get the past papers of 2002?

And if possible, we should try to find books in which even older MCQs are present (most books quote from 2000 backwards). Those have the highest chance of being repeated.

Reaction score
Here's pprz of 2002.... i culdn't get ms for both sessions bt i'm uploading examiner report, u guys can check answers from that.Hope its helpful.:)

Attachments

• 9700_w02_er.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 9700_w02_qp_1.pdf
    222.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 9700_s02_er.pdf
    99.3 KB · Views: 40