• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS biology paper 21 discussion!

Reaction score
Okay guys so since 24 hours have passed let's start discussing the paper :) hope you all did well!!

Reaction score
Nd wat abt da last question,the last part abt systematic nd pulmonary circulation
You had to write about the SAN and where the impulse is transmitted and you had to talk about how it doesnt reach ventricles so it sends impulse down to AVN where it sends impulse through purkyne fibres and bundle of his to ventricles, also talk about how AVN delays inpulse to allow ventricular systole to occur after atrial systole

Reaction score
yh instead of cytokinesis i wrote telophase :/
and fr the other one i write interphase
Interphase is correct! And for the telophase part don't worry because you never know the examiner might mark it correct as telophase is close to cytokinesis!

Reaction score
For the ALL cancer question in children. I wrote about second hand smoke, inflammtion of lungs (by bacteria growing in excess mucus etc), causes b cellls to leave blood to enter lungs, then i talked about how tar causes cancer with the whole protooncogenes to oncogenes and switching off tumor supressor genes and metastasis. Is any of that correct : /