• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Biology Paper 21

How do you feel about the exam's difficulty?

• Total voters
Reaction score
IT WAS EASY RYT?? and i lost marks in magnification^_^ i sooooo hate myself:'(

Reaction score
I feel that the paper was lengthy..... There was soooo much to write .....:unsure:

Reaction score
well most of the questions were repeated from past papers:/ but the the describing part ws tiring>_>

Reaction score
I think the threshold would probably be similar to last year's if not higher :( It's been about 24 hours already so I'm sure discussing now would be alright :)

Reaction score
What did you guys write for the ''combination of drugs'' question ? and the very last question about similarities nd trends ?

Reaction score
What did you guys write for the ''combination of drugs'' question ? and the very last question about similarities nd trends ?
to assure that the enzyme is inhibited
to make sure that the virus will not transmit to other cells
(thats just briefly)

Reaction score

I wrote that it ensures that all the strains of the HIV virus are killed so that mutant strains of virus doesnt survives .... Because in our book it was written like this about TB

Reaction score
What did you guys write about the difference in WBCs glucose and proteins for blood tissue fluid and lymph?