• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS English Literature Paper 3

Reaction score
I know we're not supposed to discuss before 24 hours but is there anyone on here who gace the exam today? Which is Monday, by the way. How did you find it, which questions did you solve? Please share!

Reaction score
messed up hard...

my analysis of passage for nervous conditions was wrong, but I waffled a bit
my analysis of the poem... was really bad... I formed 3 stanzas but I chose wrong topic sentences which restricted the stuff that I analysed... really really bad...

Reaction score
messed up hard...

my analysis of passage for nervous conditions was wrong, but I waffled a bit
my analysis of the poem... was really bad... I formed 3 stanzas but I chose wrong topic sentences which restricted the stuff that I analysed... really really bad...

Hi! Great to here from someone who's giving the exam. Don't worry, my poetry was weird as well. I wrote a page and a half regaarding the theme and not enough word analysis or mentioning specific literary devices. Argh! My prose was A Passage to India, I have no idea what got into my mind when I started my essay. Did you do part a or b?

But the good thing is that you need a 32/50 for an A, according to previous ms, so the would mean around a 16/25 for each question. What plays are you doing on Monday?

Reaction score
Who knows? Someone mentioned to me, an former English teacvher of mine that, apparently, the MENA region doesn't have a very good standard of English as it is, so as long as you're language is fine and you did kay on the essay, an A shouldn't be too hard. But yeah, that sounds way too perfect.

What plays are you guys doing? I'm doing a streetcar named desire and an ideal husband.