• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As English

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone's is on the 9th! How are you guys prepping? I'm just gonna practice a few papers to start my brain in its creative direction, a day before! What about you?

Reaction score
same :D maybe we should discuss our techniques here?? I got A* In O levels english and frankly i dont see much difference in A1 english language from O level :s

Reaction score
Sure! And yes, precisely!! I'm just taking this because it's something I can easily get an A in. AHH that's so chill, I got an A* too and I literally just woke up and went to give the exam, no preparation beforehand. I honestly don't understand how to "prepare." My teacher is also VERY vague, and never seems to fins it necessary to give me any concrete examples of what I'm doing wrong! P2 is completely prepped ur P1 still needs a but of work but I've got an 8 day break before that so I'm set. :)

Reaction score
Lucky you! i have a clash with Bio and physics for mine :( Oh well. And yeah we should discuss a P1 sample here, since P2 is dependant completely on the persons own vocabulary and imagination i think!

Reaction score
Lucky you! i have a clash with Bio and physics for mine :( Oh well. And yeah we should discuss a P1 sample here, since P2 is dependant completely on the persons own vocabulary and imagination i think!

I have Bio P5 the same day as P1! And physics like a day before (P5) but physics was previously prepared and bio is all that's left so that's pretty much a long break! And yes! Exactly!

And i think it'd be beyondddd helpful to discuss one here!!! Not now though, I'll be available to discuss like afterrrrr the 24th (last Theory paper) otherwise I'm booked for exams between then! First one is eng p2 then Chem P5 and then a week break and all P4's!

Reaction score
when (exact time) are your exams, maybe you could remember the topics and send them to me? :D I am confident of passing the exam, and getting a good grade, but preparation is crucial :D

Reaction score
Mine is June 5th am timings. Yours? Are you suggesting I tell you the paper?
Well, mine is on the PM session, P1 passages for comment, you can't help me much with that, but I could use some help with composition P2, that would be nice. My P2 is in the PM session. If you help me, I will help in other subjects in which I can :D

Reaction score
In argumentive writing i need to give and state some facts but do i need to give correct statiscal data for something or a bluff can work?

Reaction score
Hey guys:D my English AS paper 2 exam is tomorrow also. I love composition , but I'm not a fan of paper 1 "commenting on the passages". Thankfully i still have time to study for it .its on June 5th :D
Good luck guys :D

Reaction score
Hey guys:D my English AS paper 2 exam is tomorrow also. I love composition , but I'm not a fan of paper 1 "commenting on the passages". Thankfully i still have time to study for it .its on June 5th :D
Good luck guys :D
me too xD I usually run out of time when I'm commenting:cry: ...