• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS ICT Exam Practical Paper2

Reaction score
I am taking my ICT practical exam tomorrow, i need some help and at least a C to get to uni. And i think i wont get good enough. Can someone tell me what is coming up in the exam and tell me questions? plase

[email protected]

please send to my email

Reaction score
I am taking my ICT practical exam tomorrow, i need some help and at least a C to get to uni. And i think i wont get good enough. Can someone tell me what is coming up in the exam and tell me questions? plase

[email protected]

please send to my email
Its Very easy i heard Dont Panic Though..

Reaction score
In approximately 7 hours i have my AS AICT, I am hoping it's easy as everybody says it is, fingers crossed. Insha'Allah it'll go well.
:)

Reaction score
Asalam ALikum..
Plzz reply as soon as possible!!!
1,May/june 2009 P2 question number 13 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! it would be great if someone can post a word file with screenshots
2,Extract means Query? because in oct/nov 2008 it was asked to add a heading in extract ? so do i need to make a report and add
coz i dont know how to add heading in query!!
PLEASE I HAVE EXAM TOMOROW PLEASE REPLY BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jazakallah!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
I have my exam on monday 25th and i am really freaked out could you please give me few hints about the exam?
I mean if you could just letme know about the few diificult questions?
[email protected]

please send to my email