• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Level Biology: Topical Questions

Reaction score
can I get A-level (both AS and A2 topics) topical past papers along with marking schemes??........also, tell me what r variants?..which variants should I chose while in registration?

Reaction score
Inshallah I am working on A2 topicals. I will upload all of them but after some time. Though you may have questions on respiration. See attached
Hi , thanks for the help with compiling the q . But have u uploaded the rest of the A2 chapter wise questions already ? Can someone send me the link for it ?

Reaction score
uhm i really like the questions you have set up but do you happen to have the answers as well??

Reaction score
I'm posting the MCQ answers ONLY for two chapters of TRANSPORT.
Hope it helps! :)
If you find any mistakes do let me know ASAP.
A ' -' means I couldn't find the answer. :(

Attachments

• MS-TIP.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 335
  • TIM MCQ ANSWERS.pdf
    177.2 KB · Views: 293
  • MS-TIP.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 196
Reaction score
Posting MCQ answers for IMMUNITY ( incase anyone wants:p)

Attachments

• Immunity MCQ Answers.pdf
    170.4 KB · Views: 224
Reaction score
Reaction score
hello sir.
it was really helpful but how we will get the marking scheme for these topical pastpapers.
i currently want the marking scheme of As chapters.
i hope to get a fast response.

thanks/usman

Reaction score
hello sir.
it was really helpful but how we will get the marking scheme for these topical pastpapers.
i currently want the marking scheme of As chapters.
i hope to get a fast response.

thanks/usman
That member hasn't uploaded any answers but for a few chapters I made the answer key (for MCQs ONLY).
Check these posts:
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...gy-topical-questions.32984/page-3#post-905252
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...gy-topical-questions.32984/page-3#post-910696
I will be putting up the answers for Smoking and Infectious diseases soon In Sha Allah.
But for A 2 Biology topicals the marking scheme is there too if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
As I promised, I am uploading the rest of AS Level Biology Topical Question Bank.
Now all the topics from A to K are uploaded.
Hope you will find them useful.
Keep on the hard work.

I have selected those questions which will make your concept clear and will form a clear image in your mind about how the examiner asks questions.
I will also be uploading Revision Question Bank shorty. Till then stay tuned.

Warm Regards,
Waleed Ahmad Khan
Edwardes College Peshawar
Hello, please the files are not opening or me, and I would really love to have those questions,
Please send it to my email iff possible. [email protected]. Thank you very much
Please reply.