• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As level physics help plz

Reaction score
I have just started my As levels and by attenting just the first week I have realized that its not gonna be easy at all and the way the teacher teaches doesnt help at all. Since the classes at school are not going to be helpful I am going to start studying using the syllabus . By This week and the next I will try to finish the first part which is PHYSICAL QuANTITIES AND UNITS and after finishing the syllabus i will most probably upload my notes . What I ask from you ppl is can u please help me as I progress through the syllabus starting with the first unit of the syllabus .

Reaction score
I have just started my As levels and by attenting just the first week I have realized that its not gonna be easy at all and the way the teacher teaches doesnt help at all. Since the classes at school are not going to be helpful I am going to start studying using the syllabus . By This week and the next I will try to finish the first part which is PHYSICAL QuANTITIES AND UNITS and after finishing the syllabus i will most probably upload my notes . What I ask from you ppl is can u please help me as I progress through the syllabus starting with the first unit of the syllabus .
sure im willing to help you, as I have took higher physics, which is alevel physics.

Reaction score
try to
get a a private tutor.
i got private tutors for my AS and it really helped. got all A's....trust me it really helps.

Reaction score
try to
get a a private tutor.
i got private tutors for my AS and it really helped. got all A's....trust me it really helps.
I cant my schedule will get messed up because of going to and coming from the tutor ,and I dont think the tutor will come at home to teach me cauz i live far from the city .Thankx anyways

Reaction score
Yeah.. sure everyone will help... I started Physics AS a week ago as well but it is going on smoothly till now

Reaction score
Can anyone upload the notes for the the chapter : Physical quantities and units please ! I wont be getting my textbook for another week !