• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL RETAKE

Reaction score
Hi everyone
so i apperared in the M/J 14 session in my AS level exams in chemistry,physics and math.Unfortunately i got PHY(D),CHE(B),MATH(C),ive already decided im gonna go for a reattempt of chemistry and physics because i know i can do better than that in those 2 subjects,what i was wondering was whether or not i should take math along with these 2?
(p.s math isnt one of my strongest subjects but even a B in it will suffice)

Reaction score
NO! If you wanna retake then retake maths and physics you can easily boost your grade in those 2 subjects, a B in chem is good enough for any top uni for most a levels

Reaction score
dnt Retake Chemistry dude.B is not bad.If u work harder in A2 chemistry and ace A2 papers then u can manage to improve it to A in A level overall.

So what if I was 4-5 marks off A in Biology A.S will I manage to get A star if I did well in A2 please be realistic as I am so worried I mean Have you heard anyone managed to attain A* in overall A level when he really got a B in A.s level?

Reaction score
Excuse me.I am talking about A grade overall,Not A*.I got B in AS Accounts,But managed to improve it to A in A2 level.First read carefully then give annoying reply.
So what if I was 4-5 marks off A in Biology A.S will I manage to get A star if I did well in A2 please be realistic as I am so worried I mean Have you heard anyone managed to attain A* in overall A level when he really got a B in A.s level?

Reaction score
Excuse me.I am talking about A grade overall,Not A*.I got B in AS Accounts,But managed to improve it to A in A2 level.First read carefully then give annoying reply.

I am really sorry if you got that wrong impression from my side. I was just so worried. I hope you aren't anymore annoyed.