• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics (9702) Paper 22 Answers and Discussion

Reaction score
im saying that if A grade of AS is on 40 and we get 40 marks so we cant be able to score A* in A2 if we again get such a low A grade in A2

Reaction score
im saying that if A grade of AS is on 40 and we get 40 marks so we cant be able to score A* in A2 if we again get such a low A grade in A2
yaar pehley AS toh kerlo A2 mei bhi Allah is going to help we may get A* but on low marks too?? hope for the best :)

Reaction score
yaar pehley AS toh kerlo A2 mei bhi Allah is going to help we may get A* but on low marks too?? hope for the best :)
its totally impossible to get A* agar As mai kam kharab ho jay ...koi mazak nai hai A* :mad: ps AS almost ho gae hai :)

then the other thing comes to score very good marks in ppr 4 of A2 and thats not an easy task :(

Reaction score
its totally impossible to get A* agar As mai kam kharab ho jay ...koi mazak nai hai A* :mad: ps AS almost ho gae hai :)

then the other thing comes to score very good marks in ppr 4 of A2 and thats not an easy task :(
uffh idk all tht
but I just noe tht I hope for good n nth will go rong InshAllah n moreover nth is "impossible" thers so much power in duas tht everything can change n miracles do happen n in this world only n ik A* is not a joke..... AS hogaya hai but if Allah forbid we dun get gd grades thn wat?? then u keep crying for A2.... shudnt say such type of things just pray for ur n others betterment then Allah will make everything easy for u... got it??

Reaction score
uffh idk all tht
but I just noe tht I hope for good n nth will go rong InshAllah n moreover nth is "impossible" thers so much power in duas tht everything can change n miracles do happen n in this world only n ik A* is not a joke..... AS hogaya hai but if Allah forbid we dun get gd grades thn wat?? then u keep crying for A2.... shudnt say such type of things just pray for ur n others betterment then Allah will make everything easy for u... got it??

yes yes i got it ...im not challanging someone or ________..........
definately All of the people have trust in Allah and without the help of Allah one cant gain any thing ......ps i think u took some wrong meaning what i was saying :)
impossible to nahi hai but its tooooooo difficult :mad:

Reaction score
yes yes i got it ...im not challanging someone or ________..........
definately All of the people have trust in Allah and without the help of Allah one cant gain any thing ......ps i think u took some wrong meaning what i was saying :)
impossible to nahi hai but its tooooooo difficult :mad:
idk bhy just frgt it......

Reaction score
For question 1 :
last part : we were suppose to write speed 9.44 or 9.4
I think I wrote 9.4 :/

For question 3:
For mass I did 19/9.81
But wrote the final answer 1.9N should it be 1.93N
I thought we were supposed to write in 2 sig figure :/ but I wrote 19/9.81 instead of 19/10

Last part :
I wrote
" For a body to be in equilibrium resultant sun of all forces should be zero so a force must act on A to make the resultant sun of all the forces zero. "

Is this correct because I didn't wrote
A force has to be exerted by A to ensure there is no net force of the rod
For question 3
I didn't showed a light SOURCE but I showed light rays coming from one side and labeled it with light.
And I did didn't mentioned that the smoke cell was closed by glass lid would that be fine?

For question 5:
Also tell that how a stationary wave was produced by the apparatus?
yea ur equilibrium part is rite!! bt u LL score only one mark another mark ws for all moments at point A should be zero nd is zero :)

Reaction score
Please help. ECF Problem :/

Guys I have almost everything correct but I want to know, I think I messed something up in calculating the current in Question 6. I DID write P=V2/R and P=VI. The power I calculated was correct. I think I messed something up in the calculator and got a completely different value of current. Using that I calculated the charge in 2.60Ms and for the last part I divided the current by elementary charge to get the no. of electrons per second. I wanna know if I can get ecf on the rest of my answers after I calculated the current incorrectly? How many marks will I lose?
you wld propably get 2 marks each fr the formula nd the values u wrote down...

Reaction score
excuse me? it was number of electrons PER SECOND. you were not supposed to divide the charge calculated in the previous part. Q=It. t = 1 for 1 second. Hence Q=I. So that is how you divide the value of the charge which is equal to the current calculated by the elementary charge!
excuse me? it was number of electrons PER SECOND. you were not supposed to divide the charge calculated in the previous part. Q=It. t = 1 for 1 second. Hence Q=I. So that is how you divide the value of the charge which is equal to the current calculated by the elementary charge!
u are supposed to divide the current by the elementary charge...