• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As physics p1 MCQS YEARLY ONLY.

Reaction score
Im really sry...all i can post today is the Nov 2011 variant 1
no problem :) i've asked someone else to clear the doubts in that paper...... instead can u do nov 10 varient 1 and 2 tomorow??!
JAZAK ALLAH

Reaction score
no problem :) i've asked someone else to clear the doubts in that paper...... instead can u do nov 10 varient 1 and 2 tomorow??!
JAZAK ALLAH
ill c....But no one in here is working beside me..im all alone

Reaction score
ill c....But no one in here is working beside me..im all alone
yeah bro...MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR DOING SUCH GREAT WORK AND HELPING OTHERS..AMEEN..
bro try if u can tomorrow coz jst one more day to go..INSHA ALLAH....and my aim is to complete all the papers...i've done till june 10...i'll try to finish some today and will do the rest tomorrow....

Reaction score
yeah bro...MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR DOING SUCH GREAT WORK AND HELPING OTHERS..AMEEN..
bro try if u can tomorrow coz jst one more day to go..INSHA ALLAH....and my aim is to complete all the papers...i've done till june 10...i'll try to finish some today and will do the rest tomorrow....
so question 3 u hav to find ratio of current of intensity 1000/current of intensity hundred so 2.8A/0.6A=4.7

Reaction score
Thnks..and ill try inshalla

Reaction score
ok :)
JAZAK ALLAH
q12 R1=R2 cuz they both are the forces acting due to the weight so they will obviusly b equal
and T1>T2 because T1 is at a smaller angle than T2 which is formed at a larger angle the larger the angle the smaller the force and vice versa

Reaction score
JAZAK ALLAH
q13 u first find the tension at the top of the belt tension is a force so torque=one of the two forces x distance between then so force =3/100 x 10^-3=30N
total tension is 30 x 2 cuz u have to take one of the two forces to find torque but we need the total
then torque of P=30N(one of the two forces) x 150 x 10^-3=4.5

Reaction score
JAZAK ALLAH
Q20 ok so imagine stretching an elastic rubber and thn leavin it returns back to its original shape doesnt
ok now imagine stretching sumthin plastic it doesnt return back to original shape it is permanently deformed

Reaction score
cuz u r soo smart so i had a doubt sorry if u found it offensive
THnx very much...but not its not about smart..i just use my mind and if i got something wrong i go check y i was wrong and y is the other thing correct..and even i need some help..and its not offensive at all, it was just a strange quest

Reaction score
THnx very much...but not its not about smart..i just use my mind and if i got something wrong i go check y i was wrong and y is the other thing correct..and even i need some help..and its not offensive at all, it was just a strange quest
i was just curious