• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics PH01 Unit 1

Reaction score
all of that is mostly what i got aswell :) 1.5 was my height and for the next part why 30 its was because he ignored the 25.5 cm value because he though it was an anomaly. so he used the other 3 which ended up adding to 90 and then just divide by 3 to get average which was 30.
ohh :S i though about that but didnt actually wrote it :mad: :mad: :mad: The Boat Questions What Did you got for acceleration and the rate of workdone ?

Reaction score
ONE WORD! ..... DOOMED..!

OMG WHAT DID I JUST ATTEND X_X" WHT KINDA BADASS PAPER WAS THIS :cry::cry::cry: OMG THT FREAKING BOAT SHIT! SERIOUSLY >.....<

Reaction score
What was the Einstein Question Askin for? -_-
And, whats the adv of camera?
No idea about Einstein xD adv of camera i put there is no reaction time needed to measure time unlike using a stop watch and that video can be slowed down.

Reaction score
Advantage of camera was to eliminate reaction time and the ability to watch it more than one , i said we measure the length using the meter rule then find out how many images are captured during the one second and divide it by 30 to get the time then we use v=u+at ( i knw the equation was wrong) i should have said s=ut+1/2at^2

Reaction score
No idea about Einstein xD adv of camera i put there is no reaction time needed to measure time unlike using a stop watch and that video can be slowed down.
I lose one mark then. Didn't write about reaction time.. Didn't read the question properly >.>

Reaction score
What did you guys get for the last 2 multiple choice ? and the boat acceleration and rate of workdone?

Reaction score
Errmmm :( uhmm well for the question that was 6 marks bout einstein , people say relate it to NEWTON'S SECOND LAW X_X"

Reaction score
Guys How did you get the acceleration of the boat ? and the rate of workdone ?

Reaction score
F = ma? Duh?
And Power = Fv
I Did f=ma got 3.55 and for power i did w=f*d which is the force he gave us * the speed (distance in one second) and then said power=w/t since t was 1 so rate of workdone = my previous answer i think it was 1500 smthn

Reaction score
The Einsten question guys i said when he is stationary the normal contact is pushing him with a force equals to the weight since he is at equilbream when he is in space the normal contact causes him to accelerate with a rate of 9.81 so the normal contact is equal in magnitude to the force of weight therefore he wouldnt know the difference ( i explained more )

Reaction score
it was the hardest paper ever. I really hope the grade boundaries will be really low. Do you think it'll be more than 50 for an A??

Reaction score
it was the hardest paper ever. I really hope the grade boundaries will be really low. Do you think it'll be more than 50 for an A??
ofc its gonna be atleast 55 or more since last january it was 57 and the paper was hard

Reaction score
damn it what did you get for that vertical velocity question was it like 20 something?

Reaction score
damn it what did you get for that vertical velocity question was it like 20 something?
i think the horziantal was in the 5's and vertical forgot but i just measured the distance which was 13.5 ( horizantally) and acceleration= 0 and t=2.47 and got u which is equal to v since horziantall component has zero acc , vertically i think it was 24