• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics Practical - Paper 34

Reaction score
i know that i realise 15 min bfore end of paper i redid my experiment could only redo till the last part was your values of time for relapse between 5-8 ?
For 20 cm my time was 5.22 and for 10 cm it ws 6.07

Reaction score
my length of tube came 21.1 cm ?am i right .if i am wrong then there will be ecf marking for next parts??

Reaction score
Yaah...thr tub length may vary...bcz those were provided by the centres and they were supposed to make it 20cm..any variation is the centre's fault :p

Reaction score
Yaah...thr tub length may vary...bcz those were provided by the centres and they were supposed to make it 20cm..any variation is the centre's fault :p
in q1 the length of miidle hole from newton meter can also vary my was 50

Reaction score
can we write to put weight on plunger to keep constant pressure on it,i wrote it
Im afraid not, since the plunger was to be removed from the experiment. I think they might have added this measure to check if paper was leaked o_O

Reaction score
in the last part i wrote put weight on plunger because of guess paper but perform experiment without plunger
examiner know that paper is leaked thats why i wrote that directly??