• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS practical exams

Reaction score
Can anybudy guide me as to hw can i prepare 4 my as bio and chem practical examinations??? im stuk..PLZZ HELP :cry:

Reaction score
elixa said:
Can anybudy guide me as to hw can i prepare 4 my as bio and chem practical examinations??? im stuk..PLZZ HELP :cry:

The best thing to do is to read again the effects of the chemicals and all that from your book.
Then I think you should try practicing in the school lab a bit, if the school allows so.
I'm not sure about my advice, seeing that I'm only a PRE-IGCSE Student.

~ Kimo Force

Reaction score
Try always concentrating on the logic behind the various experiments and understanding the effects of the different chemicals. This will help you overcome any surprises or IDK moments. Also, Practicing in the lab is always sound advice.
Try to have good knowledge and plenty of experience. Also, look up things like past exams and problems for practice. Know what the examiner gives marks for and emulate it.

Reaction score
Use past papers and ask your school to arrange apparatus for doing them a day prior to doing it. Time your practical, when you get home check it yourself with mark scheme and examiner report.