• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asia Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sri Lanka - Bangladesh match coming up! Indians and Pakistanis, what's your prediction? Which team will you support?

Reaction score
hey lets not argue ok ??
clip_image001.gif
just chillax n watch the match
clip_image001.gif

thn if ur angry dip ur head in a bucket of water...thn band ur head on the wall...thn drink sum water n go to sleep
clip_image001.gif

as u can i was chilling.

i think u shud waste time lecturing ur fellow indians who are constantly posting and arguing rather than me :p

seriously bang my head on the wall. hats off for ur advice. if u ever become an advisor (whatever sort of), neurosurgeons wud flourish like termites in ur area :LOL:

btw. i am with bangladesh all the way for tomorrow's match, no matter how prejudiced their supporters are towards pakistan

will be looking forward to hard hitting from Shakib and Mushfiqur, (y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
as u can i was chilling.

i think u shud waste time lecturing ur fellow indians who are constantly posting and arguing rather than me :p

seriously bang my head on the wall. hats off for ur advice. if u ever become an advisor (whatever sort of), neurosurgeons wud flourish like termites in ur area :LOL:

btw. i am with bangladesh all the way for tomorrow's match, no matter how prejudiced their supporters are towards pakistan

i was with Bangladesh yesterday n damn wen mushfiqur dropped afridi's catch :O !!!! -___-

Reaction score
as u can i was chilling.

i think it was meant fr em :p termites xD

Reaction score
as u can i was chilling.

We can do it tomorrow In sha allah. Keep calm, drink pepsi and support Bangladesh. (y)
i was with Bangladesh yesterday n damn wen mushfiqur dropped afridi's catch :O !!!! -___-
Afridi messed up our hopes, I almost had a heart attack when he hit 7 sixes -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.