• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asia Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Congratulations. I went to the stadium today with a Sri Lankan flag in one hand and Bangladesh flag on the other today. I even had a lion and a tiger with me. :p I supported Sri Lanka because I don't like Pakistan. Sangakara and Malinga rocks! Best of luck! Hope to meet you guys in the finals .....

Reaction score
Congratulations. I went to the stadium today with a Sri Lankan flag in one hand and Bangladesh flag on the other today. I even had a lion and a tiger with me. :p I supported Sri Lanka because I don't like Pakistan. Sangakara and Malinga rocks! Best of luck! Hope to meet you guys in the finals .....
Awww dat was rele nice
yes hope to meet in the finals!!!
u are lucky :)

Reaction score
Awww dat was rele nice
yes hope to meet in the finals!!!
u are lucky :)
I loved the way Sri Lanka played today. They played risk-free shots and still managed to mantain a healthy run rate. At one stage, it seemed they would get 330. But I think it was Malinga who made the difference and won it for Sri Lanka in the last 5 overs. It was an exciting match! I'm hoping for something better tomorrow! Which team are you supporting? India na Bangladesh?

Reaction score
I loved the way Sri Lanka played today. They played risk-free shots and still managed to mantain a healthy run rate. At one stage, it seemed they would get 330. But I think it was Malinga who made the difference and won it for Sri Lanka in the last 5 overs. It was an exciting match! I'm hoping for something better tomorrow! Which team are you supporting? India na Bangladesh?

Duhh its bangladesh i never support india
ya i watched the match today!! actually even the players who play in the 8th or 9th or 10 th position should be a support for the team

Reaction score
Oh, look...more BD fans.
We shall win...
Extra Kabil some of the 'razakars' wrapped a Pakistan flag around them...
Such Beymani
In sha allah we will win. r bhai, stadiume onek razakar, mukhe-pete Pakistani flag lagai khela dekhte ashche. Jei desher amader akhane ashte shobche beshi apotti chilo taderke ei beiman gula eivabe support kemne kore?

Reaction score
ikr...
haramzadara ekbaro amader kache maf chay nai...
but still, they seem to be in love with Pakistan.
They haven't yet accepted the birth of Bangladesh.
Ekhono tara ak dino shahid minar ba sriti shoushe sroddha janate jay nai.
You have to feel bad for this country :-(

Reaction score
Who are the favourites to win this year's Asia Cup! I reckon the Tigers will win the trophy - everyone knows what they are capable of. Although they lost the series to Sri Lanka, I think Bangladesh can be extremely dangerous at home and their potential was reflected in their performance in the last Asia Cup as well.
Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.