• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asking What to during Laylatul Qadr?

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum all.

I know most of the people here are muslims, that is why i created this thread. As we know it the Night of Power is fast approaching, but my question is what do we do exactly on these 10 remaining days? Like can we have a kind of time-schedule and/or specific dua's to be recited on these nights.
I'm searching but I do not trust really the reliability of some websites. So, i would like to have an almost complete guide (at least) of how to make most of these days.
And yes, we should not forget about our mates there in Gaza. Let's pray for their well being and relief.

Stay Blessed!
Your sister,
Amy. :)

Reaction score
Wsa wrwb, it is really good to know that how inquisitive you are to make the best of the night of your life ! The quran tells us that the night of power is better than a 1000 months which is 88 years ! One of these odd nights is going to be the laylatul qadar and that is when the angels are going to descend to change our fate by the will of Allah !
Do watch this video it will be of great help !!!!! Moreover , do your self a favor and read surah al qadar from the 30 th chapter of the quran along with the translation as then it would be of your benefit ! ( i meant chapter not surah no.30 )

I believe you can call this resource reliable ,he is quite renown !

JazakAllah khair !

Reaction score
@Nurma I'm done with my exams dearie. I shall pray for your success. I'm a university student. For now, ask Allah to accept my prayers instead. I'm in a great need of them. thanks love. :)
@ XPF Member: JazakAllah... brother/sister, I appreciate a lot, thank you again... May Allah reward you (ameen):)

Reaction score

@Nurma I'm done with my exams dearie. I shall pray for your success. I'm a university student. For now, ask Allah to accept my prayers instead. I'm in a great need of them. thanks love. :)
@ XPF Member: JazakAllah... brother/sister, I appreciate a lot, thank you again... May Allah reward you (ameen):)

Haha i see , well no worries were lucky to have the last ashraa nowdays we can ask for how much ever we like ,as Allah actually likes us to ask Him and He is all Ghanni , He has all .Moreover remember when we ask Allah we actually ask the Most generous king in the world ,so be greedy in asking ;)
There is actually a really good way we should make our dua and that Allah likes :
1 . Start with His Praise i.e if you want him to open up His rizk for you call on to him as Al Razzak ,As Sami - these are from his 99 names ,make sure u know what they mean .
2. Send the durood on the prophet p.b.u.h
3. Then what ever righteous desire you have ,say it 3 times
The most important for all ,is thaT you should have full belief that they are being heard by Allah and will be answered by Him - extremely important
As Allah says in the quran ,Your Lord says, "Call on Me and I will answer you. Those who are too proud to worship Me will enter Hell abject." (Surah Ghafir: 60)

و من يتق الله يجعله مخرجا oويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب (سورة الطلاق, اية 2-3)

Translation: And the one who fears Allah, Allah will create for him an exit. And Allah will sustain him from where he could not imagine.

(Surat-at Talāq, Ayah 2-3)

مَنْ لَزِمَ الاِسْتِغْفَارَ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لَهُ مِنْ كُلِّ ضِيقٍ مَخْرَجًا وَمِنْ كُلِّ هَمٍّ فَرَجًا وَرَزَقَهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ يَحْتَسِبُ (ابو داود, رقم الحديث 1518)

Whosoever does istighfar abundantly, Allah will create for him an exit from every narrow path, and will create for him an opening from every distress and will provide for him from where he could not imagine.

(Abu Dāwūd, Hadīth #1518)

This is for salatul hajat - you can read about it on the net ,its like a special prayer to fullfil a need !

1)The method of performing salaatul hājahis that the one in need should:

·Properly perform wudhū

·Pray two rakaā’t salāh

·Praise Allah Taā’la

·Send durūd on Nabi Sallallāhu Alayhi Wa Sallam

·Recite the following dua:

لاإله إلا الله الحليم الكريم سبحان الله رب العرش العظيم الحمد لله رب العالمين أسئلك موجبات رحمتك وعزائم مغفرتك والغنيمة من كل بر والسلامة من كل إثم لا تدع لي ذنبا الا غفرته ولا هما إلا فرجته ولا حاجة هي لك رضا إلا قضيتها يا أرحم الراحمين

Transliteration: Lā ilāha illallāhul-halīmul-karīm subhānallāhi rabil-a’rshil-a’dhīm al-hamdu lillahi rabil-ā’lamīn asaluka mūjibāti rahmatik wa a’zāima maghfiratik wal-ghanīmata min kulli birr was-salāmata min kulli ithm lā tada’ lī dhamban illā ghafartah wa lā hamman illa farrajtah wa lā hājatan hiya laka ridhan illa qadhaytahā yā arhamar-rāhimīn

Translation: There there no god but Allah the Clement and Wise.There is no god but Allah the High and Mighty.Glory be to Allah, Lord of the Tremendous Throne.All praise is to Allah, Lord of the worlds.I ask you (O Allah) everything that leads to your mercy, and your tremendous forgiveness, enrichment in all good, and freedom from all sin.Do not leave a sin of mine (O Allah), except that you forgive it, nor any concern except that you create for it an opening, nor any need in which there is your good pleasure except that you fulfill it, O Most Merciful!

Reaction score
The Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) said: When Lailat al-Qadr comes Gabriel descends with a company of angels who ask for blessings on everyone who is remembering Allah, whether they are sitting or standing [Baihaqi]