• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Assistance for various A levels Subjects

Reaction score
Hello everyone... my name is Khudayar Shah .I have appeared for the CIE A levels qualification as a private candidate last year. I appeared in 8 A level subjects and managed to score 8A*s in Economics, Business Studies, Law, Thinking Skills, Urdu, Edexcel Government and Politics, Sociology and Islamiat. I had an A in AS General Paper as well. I think its high time i put my abilities and experience to better use. For that purpose, i am willing to help you guyz out if u folks have any problem withwith the subjects i have mentioned above. Any question, any queries, how to prepare, what is important, what to leave out, relevant books, problems to be solved, past paper queries... anything related to the above subjects. U hav a problem... u come to me...

For queries :- [email protected]

Reaction score
Hey Khudayar,
I am Danial Reza. Bro i want to get some tips for my Business studies paper. I am giving BS as an Accelerated Subject i.e. i will be giving As and A2 together.

Reaction score
hello.i need notes and tips for economics.i am giving it accelerated