• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attempting Problem..!! Urgent help..

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum..
Guys I am new here and I am a bit confused becuase I am giving 8 O level papers in three attempts means I am giving papees in class 9, 10 and 11 so I want to know that would it create problems for me in future because mostly school let their student to give exams in two attempts..
Plz help I would be very thankful..

Reaction score
i rly do not think it is going to be a problem, sine the CIE syllabus is designed to be free and relaxing,
+ even if a problem does arise , Nothing really can be done now, cause u prbly finished the papers and got ur results,
but yea, lets hope u don get into trouble =D

Reaction score
I don't know.. If you manage to pull of soem good grade it might not be that important, But I HAVE SEEN SOME UNIVERSITIES ASKING FOR a level IN ONE ATTEMPT.

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum..
Guys I am new here and I am a bit confused becuase I am giving 8 O level papers in three attempts means I am giving papees in class 9, 10 and 11 so I want to know that would it create problems for me in future because mostly school let their student to give exams in two attempts..
Plz help I would be very thankful..
W.Salam
I have also planned appearing in o level papers in the same way u did. Although my teachers continuously told me that giving 8 subjects in 3 attempts can create many troubles but i am still going according to my plan because some of my friends are giving o level stats with other 7 subjects. As stats is only available in november session, they will have to go for 3 attempts in any case. Note: They are doing this from school and school knows about this well. So i don't think there will be any problems. Another supportive teacher of mine confirmed this. So don't worry.

Reaction score
Does NED University accepts A Level students and if yes then how many seats are available for A Evel students

Reaction score
The only papers which are accepted are the ones you give in ONE whole year, for eg if you are attempting some papers in may 2013, some in nov 2013 and the rest in may 2014, all these papers will be accepted, but if you attempt any in NOV 2014 ad well, NOV 2014 ones WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, because you have exceeded a year's limit!
However, i can be mistaken, i highly recomment you to discuss it with any of your teachers!

Reaction score
The only papers which are accepted are the ones you give in ONE whole year, for eg if you are attempting some papers in may 2013, some in nov 2013 and the rest in may 2014, all these papers will be accepted, but if you attempt any in NOV 2014 ad well, NOV 2014 ones WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, because you have exceeded a year's limit!
However, i can be mistaken, i highly recomment you to discuss it with any of your teachers!
Are you sure about this?

Reaction score
Guys plz tell me that dO NED University accepts A Level students means do they accept them easily or they creates problem for A Level students and also plz tell me other engineering universities in karachi best for A Level students as I want to become a mechanical engineer..

Reaction score
Guys plz tell me that dO NED University accepts A Level students means do they accept them easily or they creates problem for A Level students and also plz tell me other engineering universities in karachi best for A Level students as I want to become a mechanical engineer..
whereas i know, u need to get equilance certificate for ur o levels and a levels results for studying in universities in pakistan.