• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention! Islamiyat Pattern CHANGE

Reaction score
The question paper says Q1 (b) Briefly explain the importance of these themes in a Muslims life today. [4]
But the mark scheme says Q1 (b) Briefly explain how each passage presents its theme(s) in a distinctive way. [4]

Confused :/ Help!

Reaction score
and this new pattern will also be there in may/june 2012 papers?

Reaction score
i'm confused, its three months left for the paper, and i'm not even sure about the pattern

Reaction score
see ur syllabus what it says,see the one on website it might have been updated or something if it says nothing in the part telling abt Surahs then its for 2013 if not then its yours and it looks to me it is you guys only who will get this pattern.

Reaction score
see ur syllabus what it says,see the one on website it might have been updated or something if it says nothing in the part telling abt Surahs then its for 2013 if not then its yours and it looks to me it is you guys only who will get this pattern.
the 2013 syll says
• the way each passage presents its theme(s) in its own particular way

Reaction score
WELL GUYS IF U CANT FIGURE OUT YOURSELF WAIT TILL FRIDAY ILL SEE IT MYSELF AND THEN TELL YOU,AS I HAVE LIKE NO TIME IN WEEK DAYS RIGHT NOW !

Reaction score
2058 Islamiyat specimen paper 2012 has been released, changing Paper 1 Q1 (b) from

Q1 (b) Briefly explain how each passage presents its themes in a distinctive way.[4]

to

Q1 (b) Briefly explain the importance of these themes in a Muslims life today. [4]

Also answer space is given below each question.
I heard that Paper will have space already given for an answer under a question and the paper would be scanned :_