• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention! Islamiyat Pattern CHANGE

Reaction score
Some teachers who talked to the examiners said that there is no such thing about the change but some are saying there would be a change.....I think the new one is lot easier than the previous one!!

Reaction score
Hmm May Be..But We Would Be The First One To Attempt Q1 (B) So We Dont Know How Should We Attempt That Question Neither We Have Any Notes :( If You Know What Points I Should Include In That Part Please Tell Me

Reaction score
But We Would Be The First One To Attempt Q1 (B) So We Dont Know How Should We Attempt That Question Neither We Have Any Notes :( If You Know What Points I Should Include In That Part Please Tell Me

Reaction score
salam...! i culdnt undrstand how to attemt part b of q1 of papr 1....can u plz help me....

Reaction score
this question will be in May/June and October/November of THIS YEAR, 2012! i also got it in my mocks!