• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Australian Universities... Really need your help..

Reaction score
I really wanted to study in Australia but it's expenses are way too much (1.5 crore for 4 years). I don't want to put such burden on my parents. I have heard that scholarship chances are limited and mostly available to Australian citizens. So can any one provide me with the info about the Scholarships for international student in good Australian universities and there requirements... And 1 of my friend also told me that there are alternative ways to get away from these heavy expenses.. He said that get admission in community collages and in the last year of your degree transfer your grades to a good university.. So if this really exist, can anyone provide me with its procedure or anything like it... Or with any other Alternative way ??.. Plzzzz :cry:... I really need it..:(

Reaction score
I don't have much information about universities in Australia but I'm pretty sure you can't transfer from a community college to a university in the last year. As far as I know you can do 2 years in a community college and the other two in a university. It reduces the expenses a lot but don't take my word on the last year thing, enquire about it properly from someone who has done it. If you ever want help with universities in Canada, feel free to message me.

Reaction score
I don't have much information about universities in Australia but I'm pretty sure you can't transfer from a community college to a university in the last year. As far as I know you can do 2 years in a community college and the other two in a university. It reduces the expenses a lot but don't take my word on the last year thing, enquire about it properly from someone who has done it. If you ever want help with universities in Canada, feel free to message me.
Thanks Yar :)... Are you sure about the 2 years in community college and remaining 2 at unis??
I hope that I could find a proper person

Reaction score
I really wanted to study in Australia but it's expenses are way too much (1.5 crore for 4 years). I don't want to put such burden on my parents. I have heard that scholarship chances are limited and mostly available to Australian citizens. So can any one provide me with the info about the Scholarships for international student in good Australian universities and there requirements... And 1 of my friend also told me that there are alternative ways to get away from these heavy expenses.. He said that get admission in community collages and in the last year of your degree transfer your grades to a good university.. So if this really exist, can anyone provide me with its procedure or anything like it... Or with any other Alternative way ??.. Plzzzz :cry:... I really need it..:(
I had the similar issue and I planned on going to Australia but due to financial constraint and limited amount of scholarship -I was eligible but even after scholarship, the fee was just too much! -I cancelled it out. However, I did take a professional advice from a consultant and he told me that the expenses were merely 1/4 the one's actually listed. Only 1st and 2nd semester fee would've to be paid by your parents and after that you've settled, you can do jobs and save in order to pay for your academics. Also, if you maintain a good CGPA then there are chances that you avail financial need basis scholarships which would cover your entire fee burden.

Reaction score
I had the similar issue and I planned on going to Australia but due to financial constraint and limited amount of scholarship -I was eligible but even after scholarship, the fee was just too much! -I cancelled it out. However, I did take a professional advice from a consultant and he told me that the expenses were merely 1/4 the one's actually listed. Only 1st and 2nd semester fee would've to be paid by your parents and after that you've settled, you can do jobs and save in order to pay for your academics. Also, if you maintain a good CGPA then there are chances that you avail financial need basis scholarships which would cover your entire fee burden.
Thanx... So now In which university are u in??

Reaction score
Hy I applied to US universities last year but because the scholarships they provided were too less and the expenses high, i wasn't able to go. I decided to take a gap year and look for some external scholarships. I have applied to some universities again but the same problem remains ( I found only one external scholarship and its too competitive). Would you know of any organizations that sponsor undergrad students in the US? I would really appreciate some help

Reaction score
Hy I applied to US universities last year but because the scholarships they provided were too less and the expenses high, i wasn't able to go. I decided to take a gap year and look for some external scholarships. I have applied to some universities again but the same problem remains ( I found only one external scholarship and its too competitive). Would you know of any organizations that sponsor undergrad students in the US? I would really appreciate some help
There are certain organizations that sponsor students. Coca Cola sponsors students applying in 'Sabanci' university in Turkey. Also, if you've good grades then that university also provides you with scholarships, unlike US or UK where the amount is 'too less' to make a difference.
The applications of sabanci university are still open, if you want to try that out
http://iro.sabanciuniv.edu/ApplyNow
Anyways, about your query, multinational do sponsor students in which they make a contract. This contract states that after you graduate, you've to work for them for certain no. of years. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If Financial constraints are there, you can consider universities in Malaysia where you can earn a UK/Australian degree at a fraction of the cost . If any of you need any help, kindly email us at [email protected]

Reaction score
There are certain organizations that sponsor students. Coca Cola sponsors students applying in 'Sabanci' university in Turkey. Also, if you've good grades then that university also provides you with scholarships, unlike US or UK where the amount is 'too less' to make a difference.
The applications of sabanci university are still open, if you want to try that out
http://iro.sabanciuniv.edu/ApplyNow
Anyways, about your query, multinational do sponsor students in which they make a contract. This contract states that after you graduate, you've to work for them for certain no. of years. Not a bad deal if you ask me.
Do you know any company specifically that would sponsor international undergrads? I did check the coca-cola scholarship band a few other but they around $2000-$3000 which isn't much honestly