• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Average age of A level graduate

Reaction score
students usually finish when they're 17-18 but ofc there are a number of exceptions !!

so i think the avg is 18 :)

Reaction score
If you want to move this topic to a more appropriate main topic, please do admins.

I just wanted to know what was the average age of a person who graduates A levels? Is it 19 or 18? What are the ages?
17 here. Turned in January :)

Reaction score
So it's 18 or 19 then. I am really impressed to see younger people take these exams.

Reaction score
i'll be 19 this year. repeated for a year just to be more confident in my A2 level

Reaction score
i see a few posts that say they"ve repeated a year..im thinking to do the same because i worked really hard but couldnt perform that well in my exams. i really want to repeat it. are uni's okay with it is what my main concern is..specially for medicine.?

Reaction score
If you want to move this topic to a more appropriate main topic, please do admins.

I just wanted to know what was the average age of a person who graduates A levels? Is it 19 or 18? What are the ages?
A level is meant for 17-19 year olds