• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ay tips to reduce Stress ? URGENT

Reaction score
Hello Iam applying for 5 IGCSE subjects and Iam really stressed !!!
BIO, PHY , CHEM , MATH , ICT
Iam really stressed out and need help
I don't suck at school my average was 17.8 which is very good but Iam just stressed out to the max
Any tips or chat is more than welcome
Thanks

Reaction score
Hello Iam applying for 5 IGCSE subjects and Iam really stressed !!!
BIO, PHY , CHEM , MATH , ICT
Iam really stressed out and need help
I don't suck at school my average was 17.8 which is very good but Iam just stressed out to the max
Any tips or chat is more than welcome
Thanks
why should u be stressed..if u are u wont be able to learn..forget the past tink only of the future project urself and see urself getting really good results..u have really good grades and with the help of God u know that nothing is impossible..so pray ,have faith..revise and study hard..only hard work and prayers will lead to success not being stressed or thinking that u couldnt do all those subjects...everything is possible if u really want it..courage..God bless u..hope that i have helped you

Reaction score
to reduce stress i would advise u to pray,to listen to cool music and relaxing music..to watch a good movie so that u can forget for a while..Dont be stressed take evrything easy and cool..dont do anything in a rush it will bring nothing..Good luck