• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BAD AS LEVEL RESULT

Reaction score
Im in a big mess right now . I got D for accounting and Business AS Level and i cant repeat them in oct/nov because i have no time. truth is AS level is so hard and i cant study by myself most of my close friends dont even take the subjects i take. I dont know what to do i was thinking if i dont contiue the Alevel that would be better for me but i dont know which country or uni im going to study in and what if those unis needed Alevels? .
I cant do bio or chemistry or even Physics as an alevel because i dont get sciences and accounting is so hard and business is my favouritie subject and i got D if i repeat AS level in may/june 2013 then i have to do them with the rest of the papers isnt that too much pressure? what if i do bad in the the other papers and good in AS level what should i do? im really angry and upset right now because i dont have any solutions and if i repeat grade 11 that would suck because i wanna be with my friends.
How can i improve to get a B or an A in these subjects ? What can i do to get smarter?:/

How can i solve this problem ?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Why don't you have time to repeat these subjects?

Reaction score
I dont have time to repeat in cot/nov this year bcz i wont improve to get a B i can repeat them next year may/june 2013 and it will be with other ALEVEL Papers which is even more harder what if i didnt get B or an A what can i do ?:(

Reaction score
I dont have time oct is in 2 months i wont do it in oct/nov i will do it next year may/june 2013 if i do it in oct/nov how can i improve how can i get B i already know everything i just cant solve past papers because i dont have good teachers:(

Reaction score
I dont have time oct is in 2 months i wont do it in oct/nov i will do it next year may/june 2013 if i do it in oct/nov how can i improve how can i get B i already know everything i just cant solve past papers because i dont have good teachers:(

If you can't study independently why not try getting private tutors? Just hand him/her your syllabi and tell them to teach you the parts in the syllabi that you don't get, I know for a fact that they do help out a lot if they're qualified or have had experience.

Reaction score
here is da solution: dont appear for da oct/nov session, instead appear for da complete Alevel in june13! start studying now....spend 3hours studying each day . u have 8 MONTHS ..which means 600 hours!!!! XPF is full of rich resources for most of da subjects, i thing its fair to say that dis forum has all da things u need, now.....since u have all ready experienced AS, ...AS+A2 wont be tht difficult,da only thing ur lacking is DEDICATION and COMMITMENT.
i hope dis gives u a boost ..........SO START NOW OR TOMORROW CAN BE TOO LATE!!! :p

my friend got 1 B and 2 C's last year in AS LEVEL, so didnt continue with dis, instead he repeated in dis june along with A2 n got 1A* 2A's!!!
i hope dis helps:D

Reaction score
Sara, I got Ds in my 3 science subjects for AS level & I am repeating Bio & Chem in Oct/Nov. I am studying extremely hard & praying to Allah to help me. In fact, I feel much better about my studying my portions than in May/June because I am now focused & understand better. If I can study this much & feel better about giving my exams on Oct/Nov, then so can you! Just work harder & study atleast 6 hours [with breaks in between of course!] a day & you will InshA'Allah get the reward for your hardwork! Good luck!

Reaction score
study by your own selve!!!dont panick!!!!seriously u can do it!!!!may june will be too much waste of time!!!!