• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Be Persistant in doing things He loves...

Reaction score
Allah is not with us!! h
If you want Allah to be persistant in granting you the things you love...
Be persistant in doing the things He loves...

Good things come to those who
''WAIT''
Better things to those who
" TRY"
Best things to those who
" BELIEVE"
And....
Desired things to those who
" PRAY"

'' So, Wait, Try, Believe and Pray!!
Because Allah is always with you,
whether here or there.....''

allah is not with us!! but he is on aarsh!!

Reaction score
This means He is near to us in knowledge, not physically. :)

Course not!!
"If you pray with all your might,
You will see Him by your side...
God is not being seen,
But He has always been...
Nearer to you than you even think.
Allah is with your every Wink!!"
(sorry for calling you 'brother')
Sister in faith, if you look deeply around you with complete unshakeable faith, You'll surely feel Allah's Presence.

Reaction score
Course not!!
"If you pray with all your might,
You will see Him by your side...
God is not being seen,
But He has always been...
Nearer to you than you even think.
Allah is with your every Wink!!"
(sorry for calling you 'brother')
Sister in faith, if you look deeply around you with complete unshakeable faith, You'll surely feel Allah's Presence.
I wasn't the person you quoted before. Feeling Allah's presence has nothing to do with Allah being there physically. Do you expect Allah to be with us in the toilets??? When you say He is near to us, it means that Allah is the All-Knowing, All-Seeing, and All-Hearing, and that He is near to us in knowledge. Hope you understand what I've put forth. :)
http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/6810

Reaction score
I wasn't the person you quoted before. Feeling Allah's presence has nothing to do with Allah being there physically. Do you expect Allah to be with us in the toilets??? When you say He is near to us, it means that Allah is the All-Knowing, All-Seeing, and All-Hearing, and that He is near to us in knowledge. Hope you understand what I've put forth. :)
http://www.daruliftaa.com/node/6810

hMM...I knew you were goin to say this. But, Yes, I admit you are right about it:). Still, we should believe that He is present with us, or else ppl would become hopeless in minute situations. and of course Allah knows best!!!