• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Benefits of Milk

Reaction score
Milk is very bneficial for the health. Here are some benefits of the milk listed below
1- Milk is very important for age groups and it should be included in our daily diet plan.
2- Milk is rcih in calcium and it helps in making bones strong.
3- Milk is very good for the healthy and strong teeth.
4- Milk prevent from diabetes.
5- Milk prevent from certain types of cancer.
I hope now you will add milk in your daily diet.

Reaction score
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest and metabolize lactose, a sugar found in milk

(i hope i am correct...but anybody correct me if i am wrong cuz i am not a biology student) :)

Reaction score
Here are benefits of milk:
1. Its full of calcium.
2. It has protein and fat.
3. It is very necessary for instant energy.
4. Lactose sugar is good for digestion.

Reaction score
But I was drinkin normal milk all this while...nd Im used to its taste... :'(
nd @ minato112.... yh there r other benefits... but still
Don't wrry, The fat in milk harbors the fat soluble vitamins like Vitamin A and D. Vitamin A is very important for the immune system and therefore helps prevent poor vision and blindness

Reaction score
Don't wrry, The fat in milk harbors the fat soluble vitamins like Vitamin A and D. Vitamin A is very important for the immune system and therefore helps prevent poor vision and blindness[/quote/]
wow u know a lot about milk Minato112...are you also a milk fan like me??

Reaction score
Milk is best for many reasons. It is good for making bones and muscles strong. Milk is also beneficial for skin. Thanks everyone for sharing the benefits of milk.

Reaction score
Milk is best for health. It has lot of benefits. It makes our body,muscles and bones strong. It is also good for skin and beauty. It is good to drink milk daily.