• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Benefits of Milk

Reaction score
Jst pondering over the need of making this topic...?_?o_O
Well... I dont know much about the need for such a topic, but hey look on the bright side, after reading this topic you may want to start drinking milk again now that you know how beneficial it is... :LOL:

Reaction score
Milk is very important product to maintain physical and mental fitness.It may help fight against every disease.It can help increase the memory power and make strong bone.It can help increase hight for kids and improve the vision.It can help maintain weight.

Reaction score
Milk is natural energy drink which have lots of Vitamins and minerals which can help maintain sugar level and blood circulation. Milk help the boost immune system and fight against disease like cancer, pain, heart stroke etc.

Reaction score
^yeah cancer pataints are recommended to drink a lot of milk because it helps to recover the immunity of the pataint and is very important. But unfortunately in Pakistan u seldom get hygienic and fresh milk..

Reaction score
Milk is best nutrition drink and i am a great lover of milk. Milk is best source of iron and vitamins so it is good to drink milk. I drink milk before sleeping.