• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best laptops!!

Reaction score
Hey ppl I needa buy a laptop so which is the best one I should buy?

And there features and different apps we can install there which should either help me in my studies.......

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hey ppl I needa buy a laptop so which is the best one I should buy?

And there features and different apps we can install there which should either help me in my studies.......

IBM - the best ever laptop brand.
HP - second best.
And then all the rest.

And you need Google Chrome, a Pdf reader and MS Office to be able to use your laptop for studies.

Reaction score
AoA,
Dude, you should totally get a windows 8 laptop *-* the brand is acer (that's what I have) basically, Microsoft :) and it is awesome *-* I have one and it rocks, you can get the simple laptop one :) no need to get the touch laptop or the tablet thingy, but you gotta admit.. it is pree cool *-* and don't worry, ou can afford it, it wont cost a fortune to get one of em so dw :)

Reaction score
AoA,
Dude, you should totally get a windows 8 laptop *-* the brand is acer (that's what I have) basically, Microsoft :) and it is awesome *-* I have one and it rocks, you can get the simple laptop one :) no need to get the touch laptop or the tablet thingy, but you gotta admit.. it is pree cool *-* and don't worry, ou can afford it, it wont cost a fortune to get one of em so dw :)
Hmm thnx :)