• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best olevels maths teacher n notes

Reaction score
Hey ppl I badly need olevel's mathematics notes
I suck at maths....
Notes any site or link ...... Anything I really need it
I want the best ones.....
And if any1 of u know the best mathematics teacher for olevels in lhr plz inform me
Thnku :)

Reaction score
Hey ppl I badly need olevel's mathematics notes
I suck at maths....
Notes any site or link ...... Anything I really need it
I want the best ones.....
And if any1 of u know the best mathematics teacher for olevels in lhr plz inform me
I don't really think there are any notes for Mathematics :cautious: but even if there are i have no knowledge of them. BUT if you need help in math and you can't understand a word your book says i suggest you head to the old book bank and check out redspot Mathematics key points and Usborne dictionary of Mathematics, i use it and it really clears your concepts! (good luck)(y)

Reaction score
I don't really think there are any notes for Mathematics :cautious: but even if there are i have no knowledge of them. BUT if you need help in math and you can't understand a word your book says i suggest you head to the old book bank and check out redspot Mathematics key points and Usborne dictionary of Mathematics, i use it and it really clears your concepts! (good luck)(y)