• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Pak studies and Islamiat teacher

Reaction score
For karachi.
Sir khurram hussain for islamiat
Tariq ali hasan for Pakistan studies

Reaction score
NOOO sir iftikhar for me is best for islamiat havent studied pak.stdies from him.....but islamiat he is the master of them all but one thing i love is that when we refer to him another teacher he says STUDENT IF OTHER TEACHER KNOW CAMBRIDGE VERY WELL THEN THEY SHOULD ALSO BE HAVING A TOTAL STRENGTH OF 150 IN THEIR CLASSES......seriously in one academy where i went he took 2 classes of pak.std and two of islamiat and in 1 class of islamiat his student strength was 148....bache pagal to nahi ahin jo awein us se parhne ke talab-gar hain his guess didnt work but his teaching skills cant be challenged
+1
100%
m studying frm him currently

Reaction score
Okay, first of all , nobody goes to ifftikhar to study. If you thought so , your kidding yourself. I have done a whole crash course with him i know . secondly, a teacher with 150 students in class can never pay attention to them. You can talk and talk and talk, who will tell you if the students are understanding wat you are saying. I'm not saying he's a bad teacher or anything , just that he's overrated.
well that depends on ur attitude doesnt it? be serious and ull understand all..... and there aint 150 students-lol jst about 50 I sit in front row :D

Reaction score
Well for Islamabad/Rawalpindi the best teacher is none other than Sir Asim...........currently he teaches in Benchmark,Harley Street,Rawalpindi

Reaction score
Well for Islamabad/Rawalpindi the best teacher is none other than Sir Asim...........currently he teaches in Benchmark,Harley Street,Rawalpindi
i go to him and he is one of the best teacher open fb and write Sir Asim Rasheed their are 2000+ likes !!!!!

Reaction score
His method of teaching is most different ...when he come's he has a laptop with him and the projector turns on....the projector sheet comes down ....and he starts the slides and make us write so fast and answers all the question ask........

Reaction score
Okay, first of all , nobody goes to ifftikhar to study. If you thought so , your kidding yourself. I have done a whole crash course with him i know . secondly, a teacher with 150 students in class can never pay attention to them. You can talk and talk and talk, who will tell you if the students are understanding wat you are saying. I'm not saying he's a bad teacher or anything , just that he's overrated.

you got that right. totally agree with this guy right here.... overrated

Reaction score
in my point of view there's this teacher at aitchison lahore, sir Ather Zaidi.......the guy teaches pak studies, but is experienced in islamiat too. not bad. sould check him out too.

Reaction score
I would recommend Sir Khurram Hussain for Islamiyat and Sir Junaid Akhtar or Sir Kamran for Pakistan Studies they are the best...!