• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
I never get angry seeing my ex- with another guy.. because my father always taught me to give away my 'used toys' to the 'less fortunate' ones..!

just say you don't get angry because you ruin the relationship. And i advice you use positive words on people who have the qualities you lack. your "ex" did not break up with you because you had all the qualities he want. he broke up because you were incomplete..............."less fortunate" is "rude"

Reaction score
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend hold your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend, and forever has no end

Reaction score
A true friend...
-Accepts you as you are
-believes in you
-calls you only to say "hello"
-doesn't give up with you
-admires all sides of your personality
-forgives your mistakes
-helps you
-encourages you to try it again
-makes a difference in your life
-says nice things about you
-offers his/her support
-understands you
-tells you the truth
-never judges you
-explains things you don't understand
-walks by your side
-calms down your fears
-shouts if necessary, if you don't want to listen
-raises you spirit.

Reaction score
Life takes your dreams and turns them upside down. Friends talk about you when you're not around. People make promises they just cant keep. and I've come to realise, talk is cheap. Too often we dont realise what we have until its gone. Too often we wait to long to say I'm sorry, i was wrong.' sometimes it seems we hurt the ones we hold dearest to our hearts and we allow foolish things to tear our lives apart.

Reaction score
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it

Reaction score
sale like a clearance sale? yeah, tht wud b a great way for girls to make frenz..lol..
it means 2 say u can find love/friendship only if u search where ppl are willing to give it (sale as in sell not clearance sale :ROFLMAO: )

Reaction score
Mr. Potato Head: I say we stack ourselves up, push the intercom and pretend we're delivering a pizza.
Hamm: How about a ham sandwich? With fries and a hotdog?
Rex: What about me?
Hamm: Ah, you can be the toy that comes with the meal.