• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.
Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.It's easy
All you need is love.
Love is all you need....wisdom of "The beatles"..experienced by all humanity

Reaction score
by the way..absolutely luv your avatar pic..it's the most treasured relationship of mine that i lost 4 years ago..which hinders me to live in the present.
LOVE URSELF. you are the person you have to live withfor the rest of your life. Make sure you treasure & love urself.. :) :love:

Reaction score
LOVE URSELF. you are the person you have to live withfor the rest of your life. Make sure you treasure & love urself.. :) :love:
thank u for your kind words..i have long learned to live with myself and accept the fact that everyone must meet their maker "Allah ..almighty " one day but perhaps some leave us sooner than one can bear....however it's my mother who has been struggling more than anyone becuz of this bereavement..i cant bring him back but i can still become someone to make my father swell with pride..

Reaction score
Truth: Lies have to die, falsehood has to fade away…what lasts forever is the luster of truth…truth can be suppressed but can never be defeated… it emerges like the sun even after a long time of darkness… (me)

Reaction score
Simplicity: You cease to live, once the jewels dazzle your sight and perishable shine of fake beauty blurs your wisdom… affectation damns you to the hell of troubles and only simplicity makes you enjoy the fragrance of true happiness… only simplicity…

Courage: You can never live long and happy in the cellar oppression…not just the swords of tyrant, but the ravishing and misleading trends also strike you hard…you die when you forget your originality…only courage to say no to the evil stimulants may make you live smartly …only courage can do it… (me)

Reaction score
Justice: There moan the victims of cruelty behind the bars and wind transfers the lugubrious mourns of wrecked humans…they yearn for justice and beg for mercy to the heartless vulture… only justice maintains the peace of hearts and minds…only justice can do it… (me)

Reaction score
Trust: The rubble of broken trust turns the heart of life and the flames of mistrust incinerate the castles of happy relation in a blink…it thunders the heart of sky when the cord of trust breaks on the earth…only trust can win the spirit of durable connection…only trust can… (me)

Reaction score
Piety: The true beauty of life can just be enjoyed by the one who believes in praying and supplicating to the eternal majesty of God for heavenly blessings… only a pious man is blessed with glorious beams which are tremendously precious and ultimately desirable for every heart … only piety can…
Contentment: A delightful tranquility and an invigorating serenity enlightens the purpose of living…you stay contended with what fortunes are endowed upon you… you never greed…no lust can astray you… only contentment can give you the peace of heart… (me)