• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
Im the type of person that nowadays still believes in true love. I really believe that someone can really love you untill the very end Maybe its true that true love has become harder to find but its not impossible. If you dont find the right person for you now that doesnt mean you never will, you just have to keep looking harder and never give up hope. True Love isnt when you find a guy/girl cute, its when you think she/he is the right one for you. Kind, sweet, and loving. To know if you truly love someone it doesn't take days, weeks or months but sometimes years. True some of you may think its not worth it to wait years to find the perfect girl/guy but would you rather spend the rest of your life going in and out of relationships? Sooner or later you will know that the wait was worth it and now you can be happy because you found someone that truly appriciate you for who you really are, not perfect and they wont even mind one bit. I dont know thats just my opinion about true love.

Reaction score
ITS FUNNY HOW WE HATE THE ONES WHO LOVE US,LOVE THE ONES WHO HATE US..BETRAY THOSE WHO TRUST US AND TRUST THOSE WHO BETRAYS US..well thats the human nature i guess:rolleyes: