• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best teachers in Islamabad ?!

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the contact details of good teachers in Islamabad for A-level Biology and Chemistry ? i need the numbers asap.

Reaction score
there is no website...u study in any school??...where u live??... i know teacher for physics only

Reaction score
for Chemistry Sir Shaukat Abbasi 03005004659 in ISD. pl remain in touch . he will pick the call.

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the contact details of good teachers in Islamabad for A-level Biology and Chemistry ? i need the numbers asap.
Spectrum For As bio in Pindi and Prismatic for Chemistry in scheme 3 or global academy in lalkurti for all subjects

Reaction score
Super Nova Academy.
Best and Biggest (according to no. of students) academy of Islamabad.
Chemistry: Sir Shabbir Jungee. 0300-5115446
Biology: Miss Ghazala Zaidi.

Sir Shabbir is excellent teacher... I can't say any thing about Ms Ghazala as I don't take Bio...

Reaction score
Super Nova Academy.
Best and Biggest (according to no. of students) academy of Islamabad.
Chemistry: Sir Shabbir Jungee. 0300-5115446
Biology: Miss Ghazala Zaidi.

Sir Shabbir is excellent teacher... I can't say any thing about Ms Ghazala as I don't take Bio...
Alright thank you so much!

Reaction score
Shabbir Jungee is very good teacher, my brother studies from him in O levels and A levels, he got A in both but the problem is he has round about 100 students in one class that creates mess and it gets difficult to understand. Sir Shaukat Abbasi is also a very good and reputed teacher of Beaconhouse A Levels but i donot know where does he teach, never listened his name in any academy.

Reaction score
And if you want maths then Altaf Shah is also there in supernova academy a very good teacher also teaches further maths and add maths