• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BF's/GF's/"Crushes"...are they really lawful?

Reaction score
the best answer: Yes. And I'm proud.
Moo tor jawab de kar niklo yaar, isme issue bananai ki koi baat hi nahi hai...kyun? Sehi keh rahi hun na?

Reaction score
nhi me media ne jo issue bnaya hai us ki bat kar rhi hn!!

jee mujhe samaj meh aya hai, that's what i'm saying..that if media makes it sucha huge issue, make it seem like nothing and walk off...dunya aapki kadmon main giri gi if u reply like that..never get too influenced by the mediaa...vo to hai hi fasaad ki jarr..

Reaction score
jee mujhe samaj meh aya hai, that's what i'm saying..that if media makes it sucha huge issue, make it seem like nothing and walk off...dunya aapki kadmon main giri gi if u reply like that..never get too influenced by the mediaa...vo to hai hi fasaad ki jarr..
Hmmm I know and I never participated in these all and media is making ppl stupid by not showing the real things!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Yaar, aap iftaari mein kya khaati ho?