• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 2015!!!

Vote for gr

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys to be honest we all know that just the frog question was tricky rest of the paper was fine first question on chloroplast was easy thn 2 nd on hormones was fine too it was a mix i would say
And section B was fine too
And so gt wint be as low i think
But i made silly mistakes :(
Lets forget about thresholds and pray that we all get As and A*s :)

Reaction score
What did you people write in the part where they asked after graph that why two species of frog are genetically different? (The frog question).
And what was the last blank in first question?

Reaction score
What did you people write in the part where they asked after graph that why two species of frog are genetically different? (The frog question).
Don't know what exactly I wrote in frog question but it was about "they possess different alleles (new allele emerged) as they were adapted to different conditions/environment. Also wrote about oxygen concentration (would be different in lowlands and foothills) so increase in body mass / cells to get more Oxygen etc
In last blank I wrote "Acetyl Coenzyme A" underneath I wrote glucose too :D

Reaction score
The two species of frog are genetically different because they cant interbreed to produce fertile offsprings

Reaction score
Was it Monohybrid or dihybrid cross (Q: 8) ?
Also the products of glycolysis, krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation other than ATP :
NADH and Pyruvate (glycolysis)
NADH and FADH2 (Krebs Cycle)
NAD, FAD and Water (Oxidative phosphorylation)
is it correct?

Reaction score
Was it Monohybrid or dihybrid cross (Q: 8) ?
Also the products of glycolysis, krebs cycle and oxidative phosphorylation other than ATP :
NADH and Pyruvate (glycolysis)
NADH and FADH2 (Krebs Cycle)
NAD, FAD and Water (Oxidative phosphorylation)
is it correct?
yes i wrote same