• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 2015!!!

Vote for gr

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys what do u think of upcoming chemistry p52 ?
Nobember 2014 exam was really hard gt was on 15
So is it possible ut would be easier this year?

Reaction score
We had to show only the SECOND generation as the question explicitly had mentioned to draw the second generation only.
No the question didn't EXPLICITLY ask to draw the second Generation only. Don't go on saying stuff like that. It doesn't matter how many crosses you make. You just need to get your point across

Reaction score
I think u had to show both generations since the question was 6 marks
If u had to show one, its usually 4 mark

Reaction score
The second cross was obviously necessary to show it'll carry the most marks. But i think you most probably need to show where did the Genotype of the Parents of the second generation come from. Like what geneotype did the parents of the first generation have etc. You needed to show that both the chocolate fur cat and the black cat had allele for the cinnamon allele because one of the parents had it. That's what i think but no guarantees ofcourse

Reaction score
No the question didn't EXPLICITLY ask to draw the second Generation only. Don't go on saying stuff like that. It doesn't matter how many crosses you make. You just need to get your point across
Well it didn't say only, but it did say second generation

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bro. I don't have the paper but it was in bold, to make the second generation, I am pretty sure about THAT!
e

Reaction score
I don't see the point over arguing about this :p Bottom line The Second cross was obviously necessary to show without any doubt. The first cross may also carry some marks. But even if it doesn't you won't lose marks for drawing the first cross aswell.

Reaction score
I don't see the point over arguing about this :p Bottom line The Second cross was obviously necessary to show without any doubt. The first cross may also carry some marks. But even if it doesn't you won't lose marks for drawing the first cross aswell.
The point I am trying to convey here is why would the first generation have marks even though the examiner mentioned to make the second cross...